Robyn Hook writes romantic fiction, blogs, and short stories intended to light the way to the everlasting love of God.
She earned a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology from Abilene Christian University and has worked as a counselor and university administrator before answering the call to be a work-at-home-mom.
She’s a member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and is currently preparing her novel for publication.
She and her husband, David, live in Northwest Arkansas with their three young boys: Aidan, Jonah, Isaac, and a border collie named Bailey.
- 2017 Tampa Area Romance Authors TARA Contest finalist (contest in process).
- 2017 The Georgia Romance Writers Unpublished Maggie Award for Excellence finalist (contest in process).
- 2017 RWA’s Faith, Hope and Love chapter, Touched By Love Award finalist (contest in process).
- 2017 ACFW Genesis Contest semi-finalist in the romance category.
- 2016 ACFW First Impressions Contest finalist in the romance category.
- 2016 Christian Writers of the West Phoenix Rattler Contest finalist in the contemporary category.